Real Matrimony Ads

Hello To Viewvers My Name is Sowmya , I am single i
dont have male,
If
any
one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my home. I
am not a good
education
but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u
welcome to my
heart...
when ever u whant to meet pls viset my resident or
send u letter..
Thanks
yours Regards Sowmya ~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family
from orissa state
she
is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and
other homework

(Homework?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wants a man who knows me better and can adjust with
me forever. he may
never
create any difficulties in my life or his life by
which the entire life
can
run smoothly. thank you

(The principle of running life smoothly was never so
easy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he should be good looking and should have a service.
he Shoulsd have
one
brother and one sister. he should be educated.

(ain't it unique !! 1 brother 1 sister criteria !)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every
moments of life. I
love
to make friendship. Becauese friendship is a first
step of love. I am
looking for my dreamboy who will love me more than i.
Because i love
myself
a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on
.
hold
my hand forever !!!

(The dilwale dulhaniya effect)
Real Matrimony Ads Real Matrimony Ads Reviewed by Bobby on 7:59 AM Rating: 5

No comments: